Welcome to Walmart’s Supplier Inclusion Portal!
Thank you for your interest in becoming a Walmart supplier. Walmart’s Supplier Inclusion Program provides companies owned and operated by minorities, women, veterans, members of the lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender (LGBT) community, and people with disabilities equal footing to effectively work with us while at the same time, growing their own business. A supplier is considered diverse under this program, if they are a privately held U.S. company that is 51% owned and operated by one or more individuals who falls into one or more of the above categories.
Register as a Diverse Supplier
You will need the following information to complete your registration.
- Company name, DBA name, Federal Tax ID, Dun and Bradstreet number
- Parent company name and Federal Tax ID
- Year established, revenue for the last 3 years, legal structure
- NAICS/SIC codes, commodity/category codes, product/service description
- Diversity certificate information, ethnicity, gender, ownership
- Upload supplier documents including diversity certification document from a recognized certifying agency
- For more information, visit our Corporate site: https://corporate.walmart.com/suppliers/supplier-inclusion